All of our companies events and projects are designed to minmize the impact on nature and environment by the following measures:
- We enable our guests to separate their waste at our environment-station.
- Longer events are "all inclusive" so you do not need to bring any "use-once" products.
- We inform all our guests about the environmental care practice at the spot.
- We minimise tracks and the ecologic footprint by using durable excursion gear and guide all activities.
- We use environmental marked products and local produced food as much as we can.
- We colaborate and have ongoing dialogs with administration agencies and landowners, research projects and local hunting teams.
- Our employes are educated and updated once a year about best environmental practice during our events.
Björn & Vildmark is situated in Orsa Finnmark. The local culture is formed by the every day life in the wilderness. We take the chance to inform our visitors on local practice and lifestyle by
- Providing accomodation in typical houses
- Using raw materials from nearby
- Taking each occasion to inform about cultural sites and practice
- Buying local products
Björn & Vildmark works actively for minimising disturbance of cultural, environmental, industrial, scientific and recreative activities in the region.
By keeping a dialogue with landowners, hunters, forest companies, communities and the local research projects we can minimise the interference with ongoing activities.
For not having to minimise quality when we get aware of disturbing one of the above mentioned activities, our guides always have an alternative plan to fall back on.
By these measures we enable a disturbance free event and keep up good contacts with all coexisting activities in the region.